[lugm.org] Minutes of meeting Linux Meetup, 12/10/13

Ish Sookun ish at hacklog.in
Tue Oct 15 10:09:13 UTC 2013

I've seen the mock-up by Nirvan. It's a great one. Besides he did an
awesome job while designing MSCC's logo :
http://blog.nirvan.pagooah.com/articles/logo-design-process

I trust his creative instinct & hope others approve the works he gonna send
tonight.

Ish Sookun

- Geek by birth ... Linux by choice.
  |H|A|C|K|L|O|G|.|i|n|