[lugm.org] Minutes of meeting Linux Meetup, 12/10/13

Ish Sookun ish at hacklog.in
Tue Oct 15 08:10:23 UTC 2013

Thank you Nadim. The page is nice & sleek :)
Nirvan has crafted a logo for LUGM. He'll be sending the proposals tonight.

We'll try to get you some pictures of OW Auditorium as well for the
location. A Google map won't be bad, though.

For the slide show, maybe we can use some photos from previous events.

Regards,

Ish Sookun

- Geek by birth ... Linux by choice.
  |H|A|C|K|L|O|G|.|i|n|