[lugm.org] Minutes of meeting Linux Meetup, 12/10/13

Ish Sookun ish at hacklog.in
Mon Oct 14 07:56:52 UTC 2013

Folks,

UoM CC guys are suggesting we use the *Auditorium lobby* instead of raised
plaza. The crowd might get dispersed if we move out of auditorium. It will
be around lunch & dispersing while going to raised plaza is highly
probable. The lobby seems spacious enough to accommodate the demos & some
face-to-face chatting.

To get things moving, I was chatting with Nirvan earlier regarding a
landing page (something like http://linuxfest.lugm.org/2013) ...

As example, let's have a look at https://conference.opensuse.org.
I like the content & choice of words. They depict the conference as fun &
not some boring lectures ahead.

I'm working on the content in our local context.

By the way, developers around here, if you can help with the making of the
landing page that'll be awesome :)

Cheers!

Ish Sookun

- Geek by birth ... Linux by choice.