[lugm.org] Linuxfest 2013

Mohammad Nadim nadim.attari at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 08:34:26 UTC 2013

Hello,

Just spoke to my boss. He has agreed to do a presentation.

He hasn't decided on a topic though.

Note that we are a french-based agency here developing web applications
using Linux, PHP and MySQL (and of course HTML5/CSS3 and JS).
Our services in France: www.devisprox.com | www.assurprox.com |
www.creditprox.com

Any suggestion on the topic now that I gave you a brief of what we do here
? "Linux servers in business" ? "Amazon Web Services" ?

p.s.: My boss tried to view the photogallery oon LUGM website. It was

*Mohammad Nadim Attari*
Bon Air Branch Road
8th Mile, Triolet
Republic of Mauritius