[lugm.org] Linuxfest 2013

Ish Sookun ish at hacklog.in
Mon Oct 7 15:29:26 UTC 2013

Hello folks,

After several pings I finally got a date from the UoM Computer Club. They
checked & double-checked with registrar and the only date they could get is
*25th November*.

So ... How about throwing a Linux party on that day @ Octave Wiehe
Auditorium?

During the past MSCC & LUGM meetups I've been talking about this event
which will aim at getting Linux to the general public. Since the last one
back in 2011, I've known many who started using Linux since then and even
got jobs within the industry :)

Let's have some brainstorming about how the event should proceed; we need
speakers, magicians & entertainers ... where are the volunteers?

Cheers!

Ish Sookun

- Geek by birth ... Linux by choice.