[lugm.org] Linuxfest 2013

Ish Sookun ish at hacklog.in
Fri Nov 29 14:05:30 UTC 2013

Because I thought of sharing the same with some openSUSE folks around the
world, they're mostly from Germany, Greece, US ... some in Brazil. We
communicate mostly in English. They usually share activities that the user
groups are doing out there & they're just awesome.

We could at least share some activities of LUGM this way & also show what
the little geekos of Mauritius are doing ( :

Bane demos dans lobby ti en creole mais seulment. C'est juste bane
presentations ki noune faire en anglais. Nous ti aussi ena foreigners dans
l'audience auditorium (non-creole speaking).

Cheers!

Ish Sookun

- Geek by birth ... Linux by choice.
  |H|A|C|K|L|O|G|.|i|n|