[lugm.org] Linuxfest 2013

Ish Sookun ish at hacklog.in
Fri Nov 29 12:24:40 UTC 2013

Hello folks,

I initially negotiated with Haresh Vyas from MauriceTV.com to shoot the
Linuxfest event till 13h00 at least (for free :P). I met him today to check
the videos. Unfortunately he didn't process all the videos due to bad
quality. I pestered him to get me the openSUSE part since I'd be sharing it
with folks within the openSUSE community.

However, he liked our idea of promoting open source & reaching out to
people. He wants to shoot our presentations (short videos of 10 - 15 mins)
within Ebène Accelerator premises where he is currently operating. Those
should be better with the correct lighting & sound equipment.

He will share the videos on his website MauriceTV.com and we would get a
copy as well which we can in turn upload on a LUGM Youtube Channel.

Please send me your dates & time when you'll be free for around 1 hour max
to shoot your presentations. Shooting shouldn't take more than 15 mins,
however we're saying 1 hour to prepare & rehearse in front of camera.

Cheers!

Ish Sookun

openSUSE Advocate
*www.openSUSE.org <http://www.openSUSE.org>*