[lugm.org] Rasberry pi

Bhavish singh KOWLESSUR arunmoi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 04:46:53 UTC 2013

I am using NOOBS version, which give us a list of the OS that you want to
install.
http://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads

If you want to use mediacenter, RaspXBMC or OpenElec are good.
Use a usb hub and connect your external drive to find music and videos.

I have used YouTube add-on on the video category, takes 2-3 mins to load
the playlist but once done, it works to marvel. You enjoy Youtube videos on
your Tv through the HDMI cable:-)

TVheadend addon is handy to connect LiveTvStream, however I haven't try it
yet,

The add-ons provided are great, now I am curious how to develop these apps
and deploy in on the OS.

Any recommendations or suggestions on this guys and girls on where to start
programming of apps.

Regards,
Bhavish

Email     :arunmoi at gmail.com