[lugm.org] Rasberry pi

Avinash Meetoo avinash at noulakaz.net
Fri Nov 29 02:52:04 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have one at home too and I was amazed to see that it shows HD movies so
well through the HDMI output (given that it costs $29). I'm running a
derivative of Debian on it.

Avinash

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 4:45 AM, Bhavish singh KOWLESSUR
<arunmoi at gmail.com>wrote:

> Guys,
>
> http://www.raspberrypi.org/
>
> I think this was worth sharing. One of the reason why we all love
> opensource and all the add-ons provided are from users like us.
>
> I have installed one at home and use the tv as the screen..
> You can use different SD cards for different OS and swap between them
> depending on what you want to achieve.
>
> Regards,
> Bhavish
>
> --
> Bhavish singh KOWLESSUR
> Dual dip. Networking and Sys.Admin, Chisholm TAFE, Melbourne
> Bachelor in Networking, MIT, Melbourne
> BScience (Hons) Information Systems, University of Mauritius
>
> Email     :arunmoi at gmail.com
> Mob       :+61 402717481

*Avinash Meetoo*
*Founder and CEO of Knowledge Seven*

Call me on 5493-9394 (Mobile) or 464-7446 (Office)
I am on my portal <http://www.avinashmeetoo.com/>,
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/avinashmeetoo>
, Twitter <http://twitter.com/AvinashMeetoo>,
Google+<https://plus.google.com/112364749894178405575>