[lugm.org] Linuxfest 2013

Ish Sookun ish at hacklog.in
Sat Nov 16 20:42:56 UTC 2013

Yup, indeed Aadil asked for removal earlier.
I'll update the list & post again later.

Also meeting the UoM CC folks to see how their members could be helping us
in the lobby with demos. For the record I am bringing 2 laptops & 1 PC.

Cheers!

Ish Sookun

openSUSE Advocate (openSUSE.org)

- Geek by birth ... Linux by choice.