[lugm.org] Linuxfest 2013

Avinash Meetoo avinash at noulakaz.net
Sun Dec 1 06:01:50 UTC 2013

Hi Ish,

Can you please check with Haresh if he can let me have the recording of my
presentation? I would like to try to see if I can use the audio track and
superimpose a slideshow on it.

Thanks,
Avinash

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 10:43 PM, Ish Sookun <ish at hacklog.in> wrote:

> Awesome! That'll be great. I'll work on the LUGM Youtube Channel tomorrow
> & let you guys know.
>
> Ish Sookun
>
> openSUSE Advocate
> *www.openSUSE.org <http://www.openSUSE.org>*
>

> - Geek by birth ... Linux by choice.
> *  +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
> *  |H|A|C|K|L|O|G|.|i|n|*
> *  +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ *
>

> On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 10:37 PM, Ajay R Ramjatan <ajay.ramjatan at gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> I shot some videos too. I'll check out how they came out and upload if
>> they're any good.
>>

>> On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 6:09 PM, Ronny R. <redoverlord at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> oki thanks. it was cos at some time you talked in creole, so i thought
>>> all participants were mauritians

>>> IRC: #linux.mu on Freenode

>> IRC: #linux.mu on Freenode

*Avinash Meetoo*
*Founder and CEO of Knowledge Seven*

Call me on 5493-9394 (Mobile) or 464-7446 (Office)
I am on my portal <http://www.avinashmeetoo.com/>,
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/avinashmeetoo>
, Twitter <http://twitter.com/AvinashMeetoo>,
Google+<https://plus.google.com/112364749894178405575>