[lugm.org] NAS - Synology

pascal maya pascal.maya at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 08:00:52 UTC 2012

Hello all,

This is an SOS call to the Mauritian Linux Community. Can you guide and
help me locate a reliable supplier in Mauritius to purchase a Synology
DS412+ .
Any other relevant/similar alternatives(Qnap, Lacie, Dlink, etc), your more
than welcomed to suggest.
Setting up a FreeNAS is not an option, I'm looking for a small compact
solution with easy backup and restoration with RAID builtin.
Is Dropo an expensive alternative to other similar products ??? BTW Dropo
suppliers here in MAU ?
What could be the approximate cost for purchasing that kind of hardware
here in MAU ?

Kind regards
Pascal