[lugm.org] Redhat reseller in Mauritius

selven pcthegreat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 09:53:51 UTC 2012

You guys seems not to be coders
" Anybody know where to source a provider in Mauritius.

  I need to quote a client for Redhat Enterprise IBM servers
 "

>From this I see :
$need=quote
quote for who? A client
quote for what? Redhat Enterprise IBM servers

so to answer the question one would 'need' to find the "$need"
provider, i.e who can provide quotes of Redhat Enterprise IBM servers
for mister the client :)

Bike shedding made a simple post become complicated :p geek worlds!