[lugm.org] Redhat reseller in Mauritius

Keshwarsingh Nadan kn at servihoo.net
Thu Mar 8 16:40:54 UTC 2012

@ashvin

Fully agree with you on this part! All fujitsu servers are preinstalled
factory default if you chose an OS during the order process. But one should
never trust the so called "server suite" as its 100% shit full of bloatwares
& one should never use the rhel recovery dvds that ships with the server..

Last month, I struggled to get an Emulex card working! A clean/fresh install
along with compiling the card drivers from source solved the issue! I will
never use so called "server suite" / "recovery dvds" / "custom rpms released
by fujitsu" !!

Rgds,

kn