[lugm.org] Redhat reseller in Mauritius

selven pcthegreat at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 15:53:27 UTC 2012

why RH? Why not RH? RH has been contributing a lot to the opensource
since a long time, it has given back a lot of stuffs to the community
:p so why not RH? :)
Besides i guess the guy wants a quote for an IBM server running RHEL
:) so if that's what the customer wants, that's what the customer gets
:).

Netapp ... gives in more money to the FreeBSD project than google does
:) so yes it has got stuffs to do with nix!

Coming back to the original question seb, I believe this would help,
even if the page seems to be 2010.
http://redhat.force.com/finder/Partner_Finder

Plus you've got a list of several partners on the list above with
Nadan and Ashvin :) .. since you need to provide a quote, I believe
the best deal would be the best price, so I would start looking for
everyone on that list mentionned by both, the lowest price that
respects what you need is what wins i guess :)

Good luck on your quest for RHEL and an IBM server.

+selven