[lugm.org] Redhat reseller in Mauritius

ashvin saminathen csyke.ashvin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 13:09:09 UTC 2012

we talked unix/linux
it is not only redhat, hp-ux and novel, you also have solaris, aix...
trust me, those companies still are partners of at least 1 of the vendors
:) oh and btw what does netapp have to with nix?? netapp is a storage
company... they do that and only that... and are not interested in doing
anything else, and yes right now netapp has at least 4 partners in
mauritius including: cordient, anglo african, bytes and you...

this is not personal, i understand the need for promotion, but information
has to be complete... else it is detrimental...