[lugm.org] Python Meetups and Workshops

Nitin K Sookun nsgupta at indra.mu
Tue Jul 31 09:10:10 UTC 2012

Me + 2 persons, that makes 3. Add Ronny's 10 & that makes 13 :)

Btw Ronny, Mine des Iles... I guess Saad is in then.

It would be
nice if you guys could post about it on lugm.org. I could thus share the
details with a couple of friends (UoM students).

Ish

R. wrote:

>> lets say saturday 1st sept from 9am
>>
>> then at noon
we go to mines des iles. beers are available there.

31, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Nitin K Sookun wrote:

>>> Hi guys,

I'm in for the python workshop. For the beer it depends on the time
we're meeting up :)

31 Jul 2012 12:23:18 +0400, Ronny R. wrote:

> [...]
can organise the event at LBN.

PM, selven wrote:

> [...]
i booked the time early enough, 0. otherwise.

31, 2012 at 4:03 AM, Ronny R. wrote:

> [...]
In my team, we already have 8 persons using py scripts everyday, but we
are newbies.

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 11:35 AM, vivicrow free wrote:

Hey Fellow Linux Users,

> [...]
really meet up for beer if you guys are too lazy to organize a Linux
meetup ;P

and workshops, but before I srsly think about it, I need to know the
current Python situation in Mauritius. I am afraid that no one will show
up after devoting time & money to run a free workshop. Could you please
answer the following questions when you have some free time?

Python?

programming but don't know how/where to start?

you show up in a Python meetup or workshop?

suggestions are welcome!

Fei

http://lugm.org/forum/ [3]

http://lugm.org/forum/ [8]

L'escalier

pcthegreat at gmail.com [11] || god at hackers.mu [12]
http://godifiy.me [13]
(user==selven)?free(user):user=malloc(sizeof(brain));
electricity & disk space. Cat this mail to >/dev/null 2>&1 after
use.

http://lugm.org/forum/ [16]

http://discuss.lugm.org/pipermail/discuss_lugm.org/ [20]
>>> Forum: