[lugm.org] Python Meetups and Workshops

Nitin K Sookun nsgupta at indra.mu
Tue Jul 31 08:29:16 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

I'm in for the python workshop. For the beer it depends
on the time we're meeting up :)

Regards,

Ish

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012
12:23:18 +0400, Ronny R. wrote:

> a few more and i can organise the
event at LBN.

> On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 12:16 PM, selven wrote:

1. 3
>> 2. 1
>> 3. ~
>> 4. 1. if i booked the time early enough, 0.
otherwise.

>> On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 4:03 AM, Ronny R. wrote:
>>

>>> Hi fei
>>>
>>> In my team, we already have 8 persons using py
scripts everyday, but we are newbies.

>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Ronny
>>>

>>> On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 11:35 AM, vivicrow free wrote:

Hey Fellow Linux Users,

> [...]
meet up for beer if you guys are too lazy to organize a Linux meetup
;P

but before I srsly think about it, I need to know the current Python
situation in Mauritius. I am afraid that no one will show up after
devoting time & money to run a free workshop. Could you please answer
the following questions when you have some free time?

many people that you know are using Python?

people that you know are interested in learning Python?

How many people that you know want to learn programming but don't know
how/where to start?

workshop?

Best,

http://lugm.org/forum/ [3]

>>> Forum:
http://lugm.org/forum/ [8]
>>> IRC: #linux.mu [9] on Freenode
>>
>> --

>> PIRABARLEN CHEENARAMEN | $3|v3n
>> L'escalier
>>
>> mobile:
+230 49 24 918
>> email: pcthegreat at gmail.com [11] || god at hackers.mu
[12]
>> contact: http://godifiy.me [13]
>> /*memory is like prison*/
(user==selven)?free(user):user=malloc(sizeof(brain));
>> P Save
electricity & disk space. Cat this mail to >/dev/null 2>&1 after use.

http://discuss.lugm.org/pipermail/discuss_lugm.org/ [15]
http://lugm.org/forum/ [16]
>> IRC: #linux.mu [17] on Freenode

Links: