[lugm.org] Python Meetups and Workshops

vivicrow free deathleak at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 07:35:07 UTC 2012

Hey Fellow Linux Users,

Long time no see! We should really meet up for beer if you guys are too
lazy to organize a Linux meetup ;P

Well, I really want to start python meetups and workshops, but before I
srsly think about it, I need to know the current Python situation in
Mauritius. I am afraid that no one will show up after devoting time & money
to run a free workshop. Could you please answer the following questions
when you have some free time?

1. How many people that you know are using Python?

2. How many people that you know are interested in learning Python?

3. How many people that you know want to learn programming but don't know
how/where to start?

4. Will you show up in a Python meetup or workshop?

That's all, suggestions are welcome!

Best,

Fei