[lugm.org] one non-tech question and wish to join LUGM

Vivicrow Free deathleak at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 09:45:12 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I just got a SIM card with 3G connection, not fast but it will do before we
have the ADSL connection. Going to get 4Mb MyT from Orange after we obtain our
residence permit...It's expansive but i need it, as I work from home and I
follow Standford's free classes.

Hey Selven,

No need to look for a place for us, you have my thanks :) we already found a
place in Grand Bay. I think I already sent an email tell everyone about this,
maybe it didn't go through?? Anyway, according to the contract, we can move
anytime after 6-month. Until then, I don't need to worry about looking for a
rent.

Best && Looking forward to see you guys soon,

--
Fei Tan

Professional: http://www.argonemyth.com
Blog & Travel: http://www.argonemyth.me