[lugm.org] University of Mauritius Head technician

selven pcthegreat at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 10:00:50 UTC 2012

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 12:41 AM, Vy-Shane Sin Fat <shane at node.mu> wrote:

>  It's an age where two guys can sit down
> and write a photo sharing app, give it away for free to millions of
> people, somehow make a business of it, then sell that business two
> years later. For $2 billion.

Exactly why i am getting bored! The more things are going higher level, the
more it seems we are using "an app over an app to make something", and
worst lesser things seems to be breaking, therefore lesser dopamine
released on fixing something, I don't really know how to write that feeling
in words :s.
--
*Pirabarlen Cheenaramen *| $3|v3n* *
L'escalier

mobile: +230 49 24 918
email: pcthegreat at gmail.com || god at hackers.mu
contact: http://godifiy.me
/*memory is like prison*/
(user==selven)?free(user):user=malloc(sizeof(brain));
P Save electricity & disk space. Cat this mail to >/dev/null 2>&1 after use.