[lugm.org] University of Mauritius Head technician

selven pcthegreat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 07:16:27 UTC 2012

:) this is considered defamatory to the guy, despite that he doesn't
know it, the lug shouldn't be the ones pointing out that the guy is
not good enough or not, coz after all, he is just trying to make a
living out of it, its the system that didn't filter out candidates
properly, so vent your frustrations to the system rather than a man
working to get his living.

Besides. I find it pretty nice that you get to be on your own at some
times, you learn better this way rather than having everything being
"told to you" and then you "believe in it". As for students who don't
have the facility, well, just too bad, life is unfair, and they should
suffer so as over generations frustrations accumulates and takes down
such systems.

Cheers,
+$3|v3n