[lugm.org] Linux developers decide to screw everybody again by promoting ``end of proprietary drivers''

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 1 16:01:09 UTC 2012

Hello,

If linux users still think that Linux developers are doing the right thing, please have
a look at what a BSD developer forwarded to me some minutes ago:

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/images/stories/pdf/lfcs2012_rodriguez_drivers.pdf

Notice how NO mention of hardware documentation is made ! That's funny. Luis
is a veteran linux developer and he knows full well that before writing a driver you need
the documentation. We can't say that he honestly forgot to mention the fundamental problem
with drivers today.

Once again, linux developers are using deception and lies to screw everybody while making
us believe that they're doing the right thing.