[lugm.org] GPL is a thorn for business

selven pcthegreat at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 05:15:37 UTC 2011

gpl is definitely bad for business if you think in terms of modifying gpl
codes for custom stuffs and redistributing those. But as base system to run
other systems its good enough

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 10:22 PM, Loganaden Velvindron
<gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk>wrote:

> Of course.
>
> However, it's interesting to see one of the largest GPL vendor
> trying to find ways to get a competitive edge over others. GPL
> makes that hard.
>
> A friend told me he asked 3 lawyers about a summary of GPL v3:
> All of them came to different conclusions :-)
>
> There's no point for a business to waste time & money with GPL, lawyers and
> associated activities. There are alternatives which offer more freedom.

*Pirabarlen Cheenaramen *| $3|v3n* *
L'escalier

mobile: +230 49 24 918
email: pcthegeat at gmail.com || god at hackers.mu
contact: http://godifiy.me
/*memory is like prison*/
(user==selven)?free(user):user=malloc(sizeof(brain));
P Save electricity & disk space. Cat this mail to >/dev/null 2>&1 after use.