[lugm.org] event on the 31st may

Avinash Meetoo avinash at noulakaz.net
Wed May 25 03:20:39 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 4:37 PM, Ronny R. <redoverlord at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> There is an event regarding linux on the 31st may organised by Indra linux
> group (some members are staff of Linkbynet)
>
> Anyone interrested to help them in doing some technical presentation?

Hi Ronny,

In fact, they contacted Knowledge Seven a few weeks ago for sponsoring. I've
agreed to give them a little money. If I'm free on the 31 (I have to
rearrange a few things), I'll definitely be at the conference and I'll do a
presentation.

Avinash

--
*Avinash Meetoo**
**Managing-Director of Knowledge Seven*

Call me on 493-9394 (Mobile) or 464-7446 (Office)
I am on my portal <http://www.avinashmeetoo.com/>,
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/avinashmeetoo>,
Twitter <http://twitter.com/AvinashMeetoo> and
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/avinashmeetoo>