[lugm.org] Linux seminar on the 31th of May

Nitin K Sookun ishwon at intnet.mu
Tue May 24 14:58:49 UTC 2011

Thanks Aadil.

Yep, of course. I'll keep you guys updated.

Btw, it'll great if you can help us in the presentation (openSUSE
Installfest) or Linux Mint Demo... If you're free on that day of course.

We thought of showing demos on recovery tasks using Linux Mint Live DVD.
Things like casual users, or those who've never used Linux can do. If
you can join the crew for the demo, it'll be a great help dude. Right
now we have very few members with some technical knowledge. Most are
'users' :)... They're still not promoted to sudoers.

Regards,
--
Nitin K Sookun (aka Ish)
Freenode nick: Ishwon

This email has been sent using openSUSE 11.4 & Novell Evolution.