[lugm.org] Linux seminar on the 31th of May

Nitin K Sookun ishwon at intnet.mu
Tue May 24 14:26:18 UTC 2011

Hi Buddies,

First of all, my apologies I took a load amount of time to introduce
myself to the group (though I subscribed a month earlier).

I'm Nitin Sookun :) A Linux enthusiast (fond of openSUSE & Linux
Mint)...

Well, Logan I hijacked your message to introduce myself, because the
Linux Seminar caught my attention. Actually, I was talking to Ronny some
time back and he suggested I contact you for the presentation. That's
cool buddy, coz you got the invitation directly.

Actually, we're a bunch of Linux users/enthusiasts (mostly college
students curious about the unix platform) @ Indra Cybercafés.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_108612242551255&id=126877694058043

We've been planning this event since long, but at that time I didn't
know LUGM. I first came to know about the group from Vara (Mr.
Paramasiven, lecturer @ UoM). Then, Ronny... And finally, I joined the
crew.

With some members from Indra, we've planned an openSUSE Linux
Installfest (tipped by Selven, coz I'm not very 'familiar' with the
terms.) ...and a demo of Linux Mint 10 (if Mint 11 isn't released by
Sunday).

Anybody needing more info concerning the event, let me know :)

Regards,
--
Nitin K Sookun (aka Ish)
Freenode nick: Ishwon

This email has been sent using openSUSE 11.4 & Novell Evolution.