[lugm.org] event on the 31st may

Jochen Kirstätter lugm at ios.mu
Tue May 24 13:43:30 UTC 2011

And again...

On 24/05/11 16:37, Ronny R. wrote:
> There is an event regarding linux on the 31st may organised by Indra
> linux group (some members are staff of Linkbynet)
>
> Anyone interrested to help them in doing some technical presentation?

Highly interested, topics available, good knowledge on Linux, 15+ years
of usage (since 1995/96), professional experience as speaker during
conference events (Developer's conferences) but...

Again, no or not enough time for preparations or better said full with
other appointments.

If I would have been aware of this event... Well, maybe next time.

--
Kind regards.

Q. Why is top posting bad?

Get Blogged by JoKi - "The only frontiers are in your mind"
   http://jochen.kirstaetter.name/ - http://www.ios.mu/