[lugm.org] Linux seminar on the 31th of May

Jochen Kirstätter lugm at ios.mu
Mon May 23 18:11:29 UTC 2011

Hi,

On 23/05/11 20:58, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Computer Club (aka beer club) of UoM has
> organised a seminar on ``Linux'', and they phoned
> me to get me in.

Great opportunity! Go for it ;-)

> I met them today, and here's how I'll proceed:
> 1) Clearly mention that I represent LUGM
> 2) During the demo, I'll talk about our event
> on the 22nd of June

Sorry to ask: Event on the 22nd of June?
Can't read anything on the website or maybe I missed something here in
the mailing list...

--
Kind regards.

Q. Why is top posting bad?

Get Blogged by JoKi - "The only frontiers are in your mind"
   http://jochen.kirstaetter.name/ - http://www.ios.mu/