[lugm.org] OpenBSD disks have arrived !

aadil at lavabit.com aadil at lavabit.com
Sat Jun 11 06:10:31 UTC 2011

You are in no position to tell me to 'chill' for you also confuse public
mailing lists with IRC.  In addition you love being off-topic in threads
(I really do not need to know about your anime preferences).

I am tired of sorting out manually which emails from this list are worthy
of my time and on-topic.

Please learn to use email properly.  If you need to discuss about
off-topic or personal issues then email the person directly.

If you want to hear from LUGM members not in the country then please email
them directly.

Some people on this list seem to prefer these spam they keep the list
alive and that it's better to have this sort of LUGM activity than no
activity at all.

And please, Logan, find another 'lost puppy' to defend.  I have told
Selven of his email disability once or twice at past meetings.