[lugm.org] Seminar on Open-Source Software on Wednesday 9 March 2011

Shaan Nobee s.nobee at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 15:41:57 UTC 2011

Yes, that's cool :) Thanks,
I just hope i'll be up to the level :D

From: Avinash Meetoo <avinash at noulakaz.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 7:15 PM
Subject: Re: [lugm.org] Seminar on Open-Source Software on Wednesday 9 March 2011

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 6:36 PM, Shaan Nobee <s.nobee at yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hi all,
>Hmmm cool
>If you need workforce i think Logan, I & some [interested] friends from my class can help, we'll be on the spot :)

That's excellent, Shaan!

By the way, we've not finalised any spots for the presentations yet. I am sure you'll all agree that Logan, as our (more or less official) presentation guy, should definitely get one of the spots :-) Maybe you'll like to co-present with him, Shaan?

Avinash

--
Avinash Meetoo
Managing-Director of Knowledge Seven

Call me on 493-9394 (Mobile) or 464-7446 (Office)
Visit www.knowledge7.com and our other sister websites