[lugm.org] Meeting ?

kan kan at etanet.se
Wed Jan 5 07:42:05 UTC 2011

I'm sorry, My mistake. I have read the debate about mlug versus lugm.
Ofcourse it is LUGM ;-) !

I am careful! That's why I'm married to a woman from Finland! ;-)
In 1965, when I first visited your beautiful island, many Mauritian
girls said "Yes please! anytime", I wonder do they still say so?
Even so I got jail for 36 hrs i an primitive jail
(a whole in the ground) near quartier militaire.

You still had English Law, with english judges with wigs. I thought it
was funny.I could not help myself but I lought loudly and was punished
24 hrs more jailtime. For a bloke of age 15 it was an adventure ;).

Regards:
Kalevi Nyman
---