[lugm.org] OpenBSD/OpenSSH donations/CDs

selven pcthegreat at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 17:53:04 UTC 2011

Also another things, lately, logan has been committing quite some codes
upstream for openbsd, We should celebrate those [for any members who manage
to get a commit ], I don't know about you ... but its kind of something that
shouldn't just go unnoticed, specially as a lug, we have the responsiblity
to in some way be proud of ours! :p. Specially lately you get to hear lots
of dudes who do nothing being claimed as IT genius every now and then on
news papers :p. Awareness it would be :p.

+selven

--
$3|v3n