[lugm.org] Minutes of proceeding 16/10/10

selven pcthegreat at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 14:38:19 UTC 2010

Minutes of proceeding 16/10/10 LUGM

Members present:
Avinash
Ashwin
Logan
Ajay
Ronny
Selven

----
also attending:
Riyad kataully
Vishal Goburdhan

Meeting started with talks about the events to be organised. We shall be
coorganising the event with UoM.
Avinash will be meeting the UoM lecturers to discuss about it  and he shall
give us a call when we are going to meet the UoM guys. Possibly the coming
tuesday he pointed out.

Ajay talked about the e-inclusion project, to which Avinash proposed that we
could somehow experiment with the kids by introducing them to opensource at
an earlier age.

the e-inclusion project status has been broken up in these phases
currently:
    -Update with e-inclusion [This task is a blocker. Ajay said that he
shall get an update from the guy during the course of the week, coming
friday he says]
    -Install for a test phase [estimated time, 1 day]
    -Machines needs to be tested in real life situation [as in with the
kids, to see how they react to it ]

Other points raised were what bank should the lug choose to open an account
with [because of the registrar], members present unanimously voted for HSBC
after considering the pros and cons.

--
$3|v3n