[lugm.org] lugm meeting 16/10/10

selven pcthegreat at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 15:15:59 UTC 2010

This is to inform you that there shall be a lugm meeting this week.

No technical presentations planned.

Agenda: Discuss about the direction lugm is going to
Time ~ 10.30
Venue: Linkbynet indian ocean, Mauritius, Orbis court, quatre bornes. [gimme
a call if you are need to find your way (49 24 9 1 8 )]
Date: 16/10/2010
map: http://thegodof.net/images/maplugm.png

i would also like to inform you that probably till the next election in lugm
that probably will be my last presence in anything executive in the lug.
I'm in the process of leaving the IT field [no not to management neither, i
don't know yet what other stuffs interests me yet though].

--
$3|v3n