[lugm.org] When is the next meeting?

Nishal Goburdhan ndg at ieee.org
Tue Oct 12 22:49:02 UTC 2010

On Oct 12, 2010, at 4:11 PM, selven wrote:

> if the president says yes. Then definitely
>
> On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 6:49 AM, Avinash Meetoo <avinash at noulakaz.net> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> It seems to be that we have not held a meeting for quite some time
> now. Can you please, Selven, arrange one, say this coming Saturday?
> And I would be glad to have the meeting at Knowledge Seven (Newry
> Complex, St Jean Road, Quatre-Bornes) this time instead of always
> abusing of Dominique's kindness :-)

hi,

new list member looking for directions to the meeting, so please pardon what might seem like silly questions.

* is :  http://thegodof.net/images/maplugm.png  still valid ?
* could you suggest alternate landmarks for someone not familiar with this area.
* what time does the meeting start ?
* anything else that might benefit a 1st timer.

thanks in advance,

--n.