[lugm.org] Linux Solution for Small Business

BASTON nicotine555 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 13:02:27 UTC 2010

 Hi,

Reason why I want to replace Quickbook is because we have only one very old
licence and 3 users.

Is there anybody who used Quickbook 2002 in the past and migrated to any of
the alternatives?

As I don't know how to use Quickbook I won't be able to test the
alternatives but the solution should
have the more or less the same functionalities and be very user friendly.

Thanks again

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Avinash Meetoo <avinash at noulakaz.net> wrote:

> I use Gnucash for managing the finance at Knowledge Seven and I'm very
> happy.
>
> It runs perfectly on Centos.
>
> Avinash

> >> Sorry, no answer from my side...
> >> Quickbooks should run on wine as well. You might have a look at the
> >> compatibility list.
> >>

> > GNUCash or SQLLedger maybe?

~L'Amour a ses raisons que la Raison ignore...

"Un amour qui n'a pas souffert est un amour qui manque de profondeur"...

"mais celui qui aura persévéré jusqu'à la fin, celui-là sera sauvé." Mt 10
v22