[lugm.org] Ubuntu 10.04 internet connection

Avinash Meetoo avinash at noulakaz.net
Mon Jul 5 12:05:10 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 3:57 PM, BASTON <nicotine555 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm using MyT 512 at Home ...
> I works fine with Xp ... problem is with Ubuntu.
> It worked fine with Ubuntu until 3 days ago
> IDoes it have something to do with this particular version ?

Not really.

I guess your MyT is still configured as a DHCP server. Check in the
network config for Ubuntu, that you are getting an IP address
automatically.

Reboot your MyT if needed.

The fact that it worked until 3 days ago means that the problem is not
really a configuration issue but, rather, a glitch.

Avinash

--
avinash at noulakaz.net - http://www.noulakaz.net/ - (230) 493-9394

Those who fail to understand C++ are doomed to reimplement it. Better. [Jez]