[lugm.org] February Meeting summary

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 7 16:36:45 UTC 2010

thanks all of you for the positive reviews :-)

However, I planned to do less presentations this year, as I'm
really out of interesting ideas, seriously. ^^

I really hope other people will step in to do more presentations,
seniors and newcomers alike (I'm sure they have very interesting
ideas to share). Please don't be shy ;-)

//Logan
C-x-C-c