[lugm.org] February Meeting summary

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 6 13:13:26 UTC 2010

Greetings,

The meeting started a bit late. However the discussion was very interesting and
we finished later than expected.

Headlines: Rare sighting of Yan (Nomadic/rogue member of LUGM -- we tried to
get a picture, but the rare bird disappeared), and a somewhat disappointing head count.
We delayed the meeting time, and some people still complain that it's too early !
We hope to see more people attending the future meetings.

As for the presentation, it will be uploaded later (I have to make some
corrections due to my mistakes). I do hope the attending members have grasped
the concepts, as I've put a lot of effort in simplifying the ideas.

As usual, I wish to thank all the people who made a special effort
to attend the meetings.

//Logan
C-x-C-c