[lugm.org] Next meeting

Avinash Meetoo avinash at noulakaz.net
Tue Sep 22 06:02:18 UTC 2009

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 10:34 PM, PC The Great <pcthegreat at gmail.com> wrote:
> hmm ... it was i who was to announce whether we are registered or not
> :( bloody president

Congratulations to all those involved in the registration process...
especially Selven!!!

Now that we are registered, we are in a position to bring a number of
changes in the way we operate: corporate members, sponsors,
organisation of events, media strategy, etc.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this Saturday's meeting
because I'm teaching a MSc course at the University of Mauritius every
Saturday from 08:30 to 12:30...

Avinash

--
avinash at noulakaz.net - http://www.noulakaz.net/ - (230) 493-9394

Those who fail to understand C++ are doomed to reimplement it. Better. [Jez]