[lugm.org] Bookshelf, Querying the location of some books

Loganaden Velvindron gnukid1 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 9 06:47:05 UTC 2009

Agreed.

I want to help too.

//Logan
C-x-C-c

--- On Thu, 9/7/09, aadil at lavabit.com <aadil at lavabit.com> wrote:

From: aadil at lavabit.com <aadil at lavabit.com>
Subject: Re: [lugm.org] Bookshelf, Querying the location of some books
Date: Thursday, 9 July, 2009, 6:26 AM

Hello,

Speaking about books, it will be better for us if we can have the lugm
library complete and kept in one place.  Some books are currently with
some managing committee members while others have stayed with their
borrowers, if am not mistaken, for quite some time now.  In the end, we
are not sur how many books we have, not mentioning the titles, and with
whom they are.

I propose:

- To bring all the books at our meeting place for the next group meeting
- To do an inventory on the spot for cataloging
- To clearly state on each book that it belongs to the LUGM
- Finally, to start the lending process once again to fellow members

I can willing to volunteer my time for doing all the above tasks, except
the first one.

Ajay, I will help you in carrying your book share.

Yours truly,
Aadil.

> You can have it. I was not reading it anyway. Some of the books given
> to us are still with me.
> I should bring them all to the LUGM meeting place. Do you have a
> wheelbarrow to help me carry them?
>

> On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 10:44 PM, PC The Great<pcthegreat at gmail.com> wrote:
>> IF EVER [i repeat IF EVER] you are done with it, that'll be cool if
>> you can lend it to me.
>>

>> Thanks
>> selven
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 9:34 PM, Ajay R Ramjatan<ajay.ramjatan at gmail.com>