[lugm.org] Launching ThreeBags, a recommendation website for technology products available inMauritius

Avinash Meetoo avinash at noulakaz.net
Tue Dec 22 02:45:23 UTC 2009

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 9:46 PM, selven <pcthegreat at gmail.com> wrote:
> nice idea. :)
> was wondering about buying a flatscreen tv.

That's great.

We had just got ours, a Sony KLV-40S550A and I'm so happy :-)

> hmm you seem to have a thing for 3 and 7 :D
> I hope you don't play the same lotto numbers as me then .. i'll be pissed
> off to hear that i'll need to share my wins if i win!

Don't worry. I don't indulge in anything remotely connected to gaming :-)

Avinash

--
avinash at noulakaz.net - http://www.noulakaz.net/ - (230) 493-9394

Those who fail to understand C++ are doomed to reimplement it. Better. [Jez]