[lugm.org] Meeting or not

PC The Great pcthegreat at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 03:47:42 UTC 2009

Hmm, as far as the rule is concerned as long as you send a letter of
excuse /or some form of excuse and if the members have no problems
with it, it is usually excused, else it is 3 Managing committee
meetings"

i quote "14. The absence of a member from three consecutive Managing
Committee meetings without good and sufficient cause shall give the
right to the Managing Committee to replace him by another one."

I far as we know, you have a supplied a good reason for not coming
[i.e the baby].

Secondly... notice that it said "managing committee meeting" :)

+selven

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 1:32 AM, Ajay R Ramjatan
<ajay.ramjatan+lugm at gmail.com> wrote:
> As a side note, how many consecutive meetings can I skip before it
> becomes against the rules of the association? I've been counting on
> your indulgence to excuse my absence from the past meetings due to the
> newborn but at some point, it might become against rules of
> association
>
> Thanks for letting me know
>
> On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 11:17 PM, PC The Great <pcthegreat at gmail.com> wrote:
>> @ronny, nopes we can't discuss about a election the next meeting...
>> because you when registerred, we need to hold seat for atleast 1 year
>> and present papers and all stuffs at the end of that period to the
>> auditor that shall be coming then. Note that i had to talk to
>> executive members about this issue, but didnt' get all in a meeting
>> yet. Books needs to be made, i'll explain the format on the next
>> executif board meeting.
>>
>> +selven
>>
>> 2009/12/4 Ronny R. <redoverlord at gmail.com>:
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> Aucune annonce n'ayant été envoyé, il n'y aura pas de reunion LUGM demain.
>>>
>>> Pour la prochaine reunion, il faudraa qu'on discute des élections des
>>> membres exécutifs.
>>> (oui ou non, si oui, quand...)
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Ronny