[lugm.org] August meeting

PC The Great pcthegreat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 16:56:14 UTC 2009

"Is it like telling whether the glass of water (wine, beer, whisky,
vodka) is half-full or half-empty?"
or maybe the glass is of the wrong size :)

@ dilraj
:D if there;s not a small amount of stress... there won't be any
orgasmic joy of seeing it finally working :D, hence no sweet taste to
get things done.

cheers, i'll be able to come finally :D

+selven

$3|v3n